- Domestic violence incidents are common occurrences. Such events can include situations where a couple is engaged in a yelling match or a physical altercation.
- I can draft one or fight one.
- Whether you have been abused or have been accused of abuse, I can be of assistance to you.
- California juvenile law applies where the court system is dealing with minors (people who are under the age of 18).
- When a juvenile is accused of a crime or infraction
JUVENILE DELINQUENCY DEFENSE
- A juvenile is a minor less than 18 years old who has been arrested or cited with some sort of criminal activity.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC
- A Drunk in Public is a fairly common charge
- Often charged because someone is being loud or boisterous outside of a bar, party or restaurant.
DRUNK IN PUBLIC WHEN YOU’RE UNDER 21
- If you are under the age of 21, you are legally not allowed to consume or possess alcoholic beverages of any kind.
- Possession of alcohol by a minor is commonly known as a “minor in possession” or a “MIP.”
- Misdemeanor versus Felony Vandalism
- Clean Up and Restitution to Local Governments
- Loss of Driving Privilege as a Result of Vandalism